Grab these free printable graphing worksheets for a handy, no-prep math activity with Kindergarten first graders. Use these bar graph worksheets and pictograph worksheets as part of a math unit, extra practice, or math center. Simply print the graph worksheets and you are ready to learn!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these graphing printables for helping young children work on math skills. Use these free graphing for kindergarten pages and bar graph worksheets 1st grade in math centers, as extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or as an engaging activity for when they complete their work early.
Bar graph worksheets
Print out the pages. The pages are in color to keep kids engaged and excited to practice math.
HINT: You can stick the pages in a page protector or laminate to use over and over again with a dry erase marker.
Graphing for kindergarten
This pack consists of nineteen pages. There are three pages for each activity. There activities include:
- Count and graph three items up to five – Australian animal, pirate and space themed
- Count and graph five items up to five – Summer, apple, and bee themed
- Count and graph (vertical) five items up to ten – Chores, desert animals, and compound words themed
Bar graph worksheets 1st grade
- Count and graph (horizontal) five items up to ten – Clothes, farm and detective themed
- Bar graph – four items up to ten – Fruit, shape and leaf color themed
- Bar graph – five items up to ten – Pets, bugs and reptile and amphibians themed
- 4 Free Printable Probability Games, handy Graphing Worksheets for Kindergarten, and free Graphing Worksheets with both pictographs and bar graphs
- Measurement worksheets, printable roman counting 1 to 100, and ordinal numbers worksheet 1-20
- Free Fill in the missing number 1-100 worksheets, free small smaller smallest worksheet pages, animal pattern worksheets, fun coin coloring pages, free shape worksheets for kindergarten, simple shapes worksheets
- 2s-12s Skip Counting Mazes. fruit skip counting connect the dots, cute skip counting chart, or skip counting worksheets
- Free Hundreds, tens and ones worksheets pdf and free place value worksheets
- Converting decimals to fractions worksheet or fraction decimal percent worksheet
- 1-10 dot marker number printables free, printable daily calendar worksheets, handy cut and paste money worksheets, and number writing practice worksheets 1-20
- Number Recognition Workesheets 1-10, fun space color by number worksheets, or Numbers to 20 Worksheet
- Domino addition worksheets, tic-tac-toe addition games, addition crack the code math worksheets, fun addition puzzle, free double digit addition worksheets, double digit addition games, handy three digit addition worksheets, and fun 3 digit addition games
- Telling Time Worksheets pdf free, helpful telling time coloring worksheets, or telling time game
- Playdough Subtraction Smash activity, subtraction worksheets pdf turned into mini book
- Printable Multiplication wheels, free 15×15 multiplication chart, Deck of cards Division Worksheets, division checkers cool math games
- 1st grade math worksheets, no-prep 2nd grade math worksheets, handy 3rd grade math worksheets set, 4th grade math worksheets with answer key, printable 5th grade math worskheets, free 6th grade math worksheets, and lots more homeschool math worksheets
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
> FREE Graphing Printables <<